Terms and conditions of use
I agree to the terms and conditions
- Sale for people over 18 years: The sale of seeds and other products is exclusive for customers over 18 years old.
- In the Spanish State, Cannabis seeds are not regulated: Sale and possession of Cannabis seeds is not constitutive of crime. The Cannabis seed is not included in the legal concept of Cannabis established in the United Nations Single Convention of Narcotic Drugs of 1961 and it is also not included in its Annexes. The article 1.b of the Convention defines “cannabis” as: “the flowering or fruiting tops of the cannabis plant (excluding the seeds and leaves when not accompanied by the tops) from which the resin has not been extracted”. In its art. 28 it also states that “This Convention shall not apply to the cultivation of the cannabis plant exclusively for industrial purposes (fibre and seed) or horticultural purposes”.
- Cannabis seeds sold by Sweet Seeds within the Spanish territory are collection items and genetic preservation items: It is expressly prohibited to use seeds and other marketed products for purposes that are against the current legislation.
- Illegal cultivation: the Spanish legislation establishes as legal violations the cultivation, processing, trafficking or other activities which promote, favor or facilitate the illegal consumption of toxic drugs, narcotic or psychotropic substances, and as an administrative sanction the execution of acts of illicit planting and cultivation of toxic drugs, narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances in public places where they are not constitutive of legal violations.
- Check the legislation of your country of residence: National laws regarding the sale and possession of Cannabis seeds, their cultivation and the consumption of Cannabis, largely differ from one country to another. In some countries the simple possession or sale of cannabis seeds is illegal. Some countries punish acts of cultivation, while other countries allow them for industrial, scientific, educational, medicinal or personal use purposes. If you are outside the Spanish State refer to current legislation of the State or Country where you are.