TNT Kush x High Level
SHAPE: Quite elongated and big plant, robust stems, with very compact and hard buds.
EFFECT: Powerful and cerebral
SMELL: Mild, to fresh fruit
TASTE: Fresh, to loquat and eucalyptus
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
Medium values during growth, admits higher doses during flowering.
- INDOOR LIGHT: sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80- 100 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 40 to 70 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING: HEIGHT from 2 to 4 meters, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: from start to mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 1 and 2 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 per meter
SUMMARY: Outdoors, it is an extremely vigorous plant, rather big, with true super-productions. Its pistils turn pink during the flowering phase. It generates little ambient odours, which makes it ideal for crops where smells might be a problem.