SHAPE: Rather elongated plant, with very compact and hard buds.
EFFECT: Very potent and relaxing. Ideal for night or medicinal use.
SMELL: Very special, to walnut and cypress, with cherry and ripe star fruit tones.
TASTE: Of mixture of smells, with added touches of bitter almond and chocolate.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Low. It functions with little fertilizer, it is sensitive to excess of nitrogen, though it adequately tolerates soils prepared with medium nutrients level.
- INDOOR LIGHT: sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-70 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80- 100 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 35 to 60 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 2 to 3 meters, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: from start to mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 per meter
SUMMARY: Addressed to overpowering Indica lovers. Special and distinctive taste. Very relaxing and medicinal effect. Ideal for highly tolerant to THC users.