Vigorous but more compact than pure Haze strains, ir easily doubles (or triples) its size during bloom. Eva seeds recommends switching to flowering when plants are 35-45cm tall.
With an outstanding main cola and robust side branches, Gipsy Haze yields 500-600gr/m2 with 9-12 plants per square meter.
The terpene profile of Gipsy Haze is unique, a subtle blend of lemon, mango and incese notes, intense and losg lasting.
The THC content is high, and the effect is stimulant and uplifting, ideal to improve mood. Its resin production, inherited from the Space Bomb parent, makes it suitable for resin extracts.
Gipsy Haze from Eva seeds features:
- Genetics: Jack Herer x Black Domina x Space Bomb
- Type: Feminized seeds
- 80% Sativa - 20% Indica hybrid
- Indoor yield: 500-600gr/m2
- Indoor flowering: 8-9 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: mid October
- Outdoor yield: 500-1000 gr/plant
- THC: High