I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Identification of the entity responsible for processing the personal data:
The entity responsible for processing the collected personal data is: SWEET SEEDS S.L., provided with the CIF: B-97.811.616
Hereinafter, Data Controller.
The contact information of the entity is as follows:
Address: C/ REVERENDO JOSE Mª PINAZO, 9-BJ-DRCHA, CP 46022, VALENCIA
Telephone contact: 96.347.37.30
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which it is subjected. The user can contact the DPO designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by SWEET SEEDS, S.L., through the forms presented on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Data Protection Regulation that can be checked in the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/) in order to facilitate, speed up and comply with the commitments established between SWEET SEEDS, S.L. and the User, or the maintenance of the relationship established in the form sheets that he/she fulfils, or to respond to a request or a query.
II. PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
The categories of the data treated in SWEET SEEDS, S.L., are only identifying data. They do not deal with special categories of personal data within the meaning of the article 9 of the GDPR.
2.1 Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the user’s personal data will be subjected to the following principles set forth in the article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, informing previously of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only the personal data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limiting the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integration and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met and respected.
2.2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is the unequivocal and express consent, and agreements to seek such consent by verifying the User for the treatment of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not impose limitations to the use of the Website.
In the cases in which the User must or can provide his/her data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, he/she will be informed in the case that the fulfilment of any of them is mandatory for being essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
2.3 Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
2.4 Recipients of personal data
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, SWEET SEEDS, S.L. will have the collaboration of third party service providers that can have access to your personal data on behalf of SWEET SEEDS, S.L. as a result of their provision of services. SWEET SEEDS, S.L. undertakes to subscribe with them the corresponding data processing contract, through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat the personal data for the agreed purposes and taking only the documented instructions of SWEET SEEDS, S.L .; and to delete or return the data to SWEET SEEDS, S.L. once the provision of services is finished.
In the event that the Data Controller aspires to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
2.5 Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit to the extent that they have authorized it.
2.6 Secrecy and security of personal data
SWEET SEEDS, S.L. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of data. all personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to the mentioned data.
However, because SWEET SEEDS, S.L. can not guarantee the safety of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller compromises to notify the User without undue delay when a break of the security of personal data occurs and there is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data means any break of security resulting in the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to the mentioned data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom he makes the information accessible.
III. RIGHTS DERIVED FROM THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User may exercise the following rights recognized in the at any time before the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether SWEET SEEDS, S.L. is treating his/her personal data or not and, if so, obtain information about his/her specific personal data and the treatment that SWEET SEEDS, S.L. has made or carried out, as well as, among others, the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Rights of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify his/her personal data proven to be inaccurate or incomplete, taking into account the purposes of the treatment.
- Suppression rights ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the User’s right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; when the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; when the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; when the personal data has been illegally treated; when personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or when the personal data has been obtained as a product of a direct offer of services of the information society to a child under 14 years. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Rights to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he/she challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; when the treatment is illegal; when the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed to the data processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall be entitled to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured format, of common use and automated reading, and to transmit them to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the User’s right to decide to stop carrying out the processing of his/her personal data or to stop the processing thereof by SWEET SEEDS, S.L.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an isolated decision based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data, including the preparation of existing profiles, unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the user may exercise his/her rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller, SWEET SEEDS, S.L., specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of the National Identification Document. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the National Identification Document may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Inquiry with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: C/ REVERENDO JOSE Mª PINAZO, 9-BJ-DRCHA, CP 46022, VALENCIA
3.1 Links to third-party websites.
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than SWEET SEEDS, S.L., which therefore are not operated by SWEET SEEDS, S.L. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy procedures.
3.2 Complaints to the official control authority.
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, the User will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a complaint to an official control authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her usual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
It is mandatory that the User reads and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as it is mandatory that he/she accepts the processing of his/her personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the data processing by the supposed means, during the deadlines and for indicated purposes. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
SWEET SEEDS, S.L. reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria or as a consequence of a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change from the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The user will be explicitly notified of any changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on the 25th of May 2018. To adapt to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of the 4th of April 2016, regarding the protection of physical persons regarding to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).